Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hey Cupcake!

For today's Ways To Use it Challenge on SCS we were asked to make score lines on our card. I made score lines right above and below the dp but you can barely see it in the picture! :( I also made this card for the MFT's designer challenge which was to make a birthday card in celebration to MFT's 2 year anniversary! I don't have any MFT birthday stamps so I had to use the next best thing. While I was at it, I also used Lizzie Anne's sketch challenge for this card! I really like how this card turned out but the picture just isn't giving it justice. The lighting has just been horrible here these past couple of days! It's driving me crazy! Hehe! Well, Nick and I are off to spend the weekend together! I am looking forward to having some alone time with him! I will still post tomorrow's Cupcake Challenge card so stay tuned for that!

4 comments:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

How fun is this!! Love the bright colors! Elizabeth Bead Diva

Patsy said...

Great card. Love the colors and the cupcakes are so cute. Love the sprinkles!! Happy 4th!!

Amy said...

This is a super sweet fun card Steph!!! Love it!

Hugs,
Amy

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great card Steph...so totally yummy! Happy Independence Day!