Friday, June 13, 2008

More Doodles!

I just love participating in Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge on Fridays! In fact, I love them so much that it is usually one of the first things I do! Today was no different! I had been wanting to use more of my Fall Flowers dsp so I just went for it! I love the colors in this paper so much! I had also been wanting to use this flower stamp again from the Doodle This set so the card came together pretty quickly! Today's Limited Supplies challenge on SCS was to include a knot on our card so that was a piece of cake! I include a knot on almost EVERY card! If I have ribbon, I have a knot. Haha. The sentiment is stamped on a bunch of circle punches on the inside of the card and it says "For You".

Today has been absolutely gorgeous! My sister-in-law Abby is still here and Nick got off work at noon today! That meant we had the entire afternoon to do something fun so we played tennis! :D We live right next to the tennis courts and it is so much fun to just walk over there one evening and play. Tonight we are going to go catch a movie and maybe go bowling after that! It will be a night full of fun and excitement! I hope that you all have a terrific night as well! Enjoy your Friday evening and I will be back here tomorrow with (finally) some blog candy! :D

Recipe: Stamps: Doodle This Paper: Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Fall Flowers dsp Ink: Black StazOn, Really Rust, Always Artichoke Accessories: Blender Pens, Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Punches

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, this is a beautiful card. I love the doodle sets.

Nikki said...

Beautiful!!! Don't you just love that set, I love how you doubled up on the flower, that is gorgeous!

Kim said...

WOW!! Gorgeous card! Love the choice of DSP!

stampinganja said...

Hello Stephanie,
Wow, what a nice card!!
Love the colours and all.
The sketch is on my stamp table too but we have a wedding today, so I have to get ready.
Have a wonderful weekend, Anja

Lori said...

This is beautiful! I love the layered flower and how you combined the patterned papers.

Anonymous said...

Wow.... eine wunderschöne Karte!

Jenn said...

Love your card! You did a great job with the colors.