Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's WINDSday!


It is windy, windy, windy here! I do love my Wednesdays though because that means tomorrow is THURSDAY! Wahoo! This week flew by! Tomorrow will be a pretty easy day for us at school because the kids get to go swimming for two hours with the PE coach. That means us classroom teachers get a LONG break! :D We are pretty excited about it! My kids also have art and library tomorrow so I will have lots of time to plan out next week and get ready for the end of the school year! I also love my Thursdays because I get to dress comfortably aka: JEANS AND A SWEATSHIRT! Haha. Anyway, here is another card that I made on Sunday for Amy's Super Sketch Sunday. Again, Amy asked us to use LOTS of dp. I seriously love doing these challenges though because not only do I get to experiment with LOTS of paper but I also get to use up my old stuff! I also used SCS's Saturday Inspiration Challenge. Here is the picture that was supposed to inspire us! :D I thought it was so cute. Anyway, I didn't think I was going to get to play with the inspiration challenge because I didn't have any jungle or safari animal stamps BUT when we went to the Springs this weekend we stopped at Hobby Lobby and since their stamps were 50% off I decided to buy this ADORABLE Changito Stamp from Stampendous! I absolutely love this stamp. I had seen it used on some cards earlier and wanted an image...just one. :D I got it and it's so cute! I also bought a couple of new little stamps at Michael's in the $1 bin. If you don't buy those, you should! There are some really neat ones in there! So really, as much as I hate to admit this, the only thing on this card that is SU! is the cardstock, watercolor paper, and ink. Oops! Shame on me! I seriously need a wider variety of SU! stamps though. It's too bad we don't have a lot of money right now. :( Haha. I will be honest, I LOVE how this card turned out. The only thing that bothers me is the fact my ink ran outside of the lines. Other than that, it's a terrific card! Alright, sorry for the long post. I just had lots to rant about! :D Enjoy your evening. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Changito image by Stampendous!, $1 stamps from Michael's
Paper: SU! Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor, K-I Memories dp
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Dimensionals, SU! Markers, Blender Pens, Ticket Corner Punch

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love it!!! I love that DP! Cute cute cute!!