Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Back!



You should have known I would have two cards to post today! :D I forgot to tell you earlier that I ended up making 6 cards last night! I met my quota for the week (according to my husband) and it's only Tuesday! :D I had LOTS of sketch challenges that I wanted to take part in, so I did (should I admit that I didn't get to all of them either)! This is a card that I actually made on Sunday. Sunday is kind of my day to just be by myself because my husband does games with the youth (which I don't do very often because there are no girls that go) from 2-5 and then he likes to play basketball with a bunch of guys from 6-8. It's nice for me because I usually have lots of time to play in my stamp room! Anyway, back to the card. I used Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try again on this card. As always, I enjoyed the sketch. It really gave me a lot of room to work. If you are getting tired of me using sketch challenges, let me know. I just think they make stamping so much faster! :D Thanks, once again, for stopping by! I love it that people care about my work. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D Sometimes an "It looks nice." from my husband just isn't enough. Don't get me wrong, I love him for it, but it's good to hear it from others! So THANKS! :D If you have a blog that you would like for me to check out, leave me a comment with a link to it. I would LOVE to see your work too!

Recipe:
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Bravo Burgandy, K-I Memories
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: SU! Markers, Blender Pens, Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment:

leanne said...

Cute card! Great job on your coloring.