Friday, March 22, 2013

YNS: After the Release!

Good morning everyone! I hope you really enjoyed this week's Your Next Stamp release and blog hop because you get to see more! :) Today the DT is celebrating by having an After the Release Day! How fun! And what better way to celebrate than by sharing with you a fun and Springy card? I told you I had Spring on the brain. 

For my card I used the new and adorable set called "Blossom". Isn't she just so cute??? I love that she is jumping in the air with joy. Anyway, I colored her using my Copic markers and sponged the background using my inked background technique. To create the sentiment, I pulled out the awesome "Letter Board" die again (I seriously can't get enough of it). I then applied the sentiments onto the banners that I cut with the "Fishtail/Banner" die set. I embellished the card with some Divine Twine and some dew drops and the card was finished! I have been loving these long cards lately! There is just so much room to write inside of them! :) 

Anyway, I sure hope you enjoy today's card! Stop by the YNS blog and the rest of the design team to see what they've come up with! I know you won't be disappointed!

No comments: