Wednesday, January 23, 2013

YNS Sneaky Peek Time!

It's sneak peek time at Your Next Stamp so you know what that means! New stamps and dies are being released this week! And let me tell you, this release is AWESOME! So, without further ado, here's a peek at one of the new stamp sets and dies that are coming!


The pennant stamp and the fishtail banner dies are part of this month's release and I just love them! I used the largest fishtail banner to go behind my image panel and one of the smallest to use for my sentiment!

To create my card I followed this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch. I took a little bit of liberty with the circle on the sketch but I really like the end result. I added a some bakers twine to the top of my pennant for a little extra touch and then colored in the flags with my Copic markers. After they were colored, I then added some stickles for a little shine. To embellish the card, I decided to add some pretty purple rhinestones.

Well thanks for stopping by! Make sure you stop by tomorrow because it's RELEASE DAY! There will be a fun hop with a couple of chances to win some prizes along the way! You won't want to miss it! Also, be sure to stop by the YNS blog today and tomorrow so that you can see what the rest of the design team is up to!
 

8 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Clean and colorful! Fab layers with all the texture too.

wendy said...

terrific, what a fun layout too!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Super fun layout and colors! xo

Maureen said...

Great card and such a fun image!

Dana Joy said...

Fabulous card. Love how you did the banner on the die cut. Super cute!!

Laura said...

Fun card! Love the bright colors and the hint of glitter!

Lisette Morris said...

Awesome! Love the layout!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-24.html?m=1