Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm Definitely NOT a Domestic Goddess

Good evening everyone and happy World Card Making Day! I hope all of you were able to get some fun stamping time in today! I know I did and I loved every minute of it! For today's post, I wanted to share this cute card that I made using the adorable "Feather Duster Ellie" set from Your Next Stamp. This set cracks me up because I am far from being a domestic goddess. I wish that I were one, but I'm definitely not. Haha! I paired her with my Cosmo Cricket UPcycle Mini Deck and some cute buttons. I just love how this card turned out though and already have an idea of who it is going to! :) 

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the YNS blog today because we are preparing for the new release and have some sneak peeks there for ya! I know you are going to love this month's stamps because I certainly do!

No comments: