Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I won this awesome stamp set at the last Flourishes release and just had to create a different Valentine's Day card for my husband! This set was absolutely perfect for us since we are such a musical family! Nick plays almost every different type of guitar imaginable so of course I made him a card with a Valentine! I thought I would also enter this card into the Flourishes "Bring Back Beautiful" challenge for this month!
Well that's it for me! We are on our way to Iowa so we can show our daughter off to all of our friends and family! I'll be posting sporadically throughout the week so hang in there with me! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

I am sure he will love it! Beautiful guy colours! Love the stamp!

luvhymns said...

Enjoy the family!!! I know they will just be awe struck over Addison! Take it easy and rest lots for yourself. Nick's card is rockin'.

Jessie/knightrone said...

You rock, girl!!

Brook said...

Awesome card! Love it!