Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Frog Prince???

I'm still in the hospital after having my c-section so this is being posted in advance! Don't forget to enter my blog candy drawing down below while I'm away!

For today's card I decided to pull out another adorable Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps image called "Lillith"! I fell in love with her the minute I saw her! She just looks so ornery, doesn't she! :) Anyway, as I was sitting at my desk trying to think of a sentiment to go with her I realized that she reminded me very much of The Frog Prince! Why else would she have a frog sitting on her head??? Haha! I then found the sentiment "Kiss Me" from Kim Hughes' set called the Birds and the Bees and decided to use it! I colored her with Copics and decided to color and cut out the cute little froggie stamp that comes with her so that it would look like the frog was saying it! What a perfect Valentine from a guy to his gal! I think it's so cute! As for the rest of this card, the sketch is from last weeks Viva La Verve sketch challenge #3 and of course I had to enter it into the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge which was to include flowers on the card! The paper is from Cosmo Cricket and that is where I pulled my colors from.

Well I really hope you enjoyed today's card! I REALLY enjoyed making it. I am finding that I am getting much more advanced with my Copics and I owe it all to the fabulous stampers in blog land! Thanks ladies! :)

3 comments:

Mary Friederichsen said...

Steph,
She is absolutely Adorable!!!
You did a gorgeous job with the copics!
Thank you for sharing!
Hope you are feeling good today and that you and little Addison will soon be home!! :)

Erum Tasneem said...

WOW! Such a pretty card! Looks so fun with the gorgeous papers! The lil frog is to die for!

luvhymns said...

I had to laugh over this card. You picked it when you placed the frog and "kiss me" on it. Great job!