Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Immune System Has Crashed!


Yup, it finally caught up to me. I am officially really sick. I feel like I got hit by a truck. It's no fun! Anyway, I'm laying here trying to entertain myself since I can't sleep so I decided to upload a card! I decided to share this card with you since I am sick and could use some hot tea myself! :) I just LOVE this stamp set from Verve! It is so sweet and elegant! I tried to keep it as simple as possible so that I could keep it two colors and I really like how it turned out! I hope that you are all having a much better Wednesday than me! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and stay healthy!

5 comments:

The Morrill Mama said...

Beautiful card but no fun being sick!!! Feel better soon!

Sheila said...

I love just the two colors together - a great card! Praying you'll feel better soon! We've had H1N1 here and it's definitely not fun.

Ida P. Krause said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Get better soon.
This is a lovely card though.

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Steph, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love your little bow, it is perfect!

cindy said...

Love this card. Fabulous job:)
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/