Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday: Red, Green, Black, and Blue!


Today's Jacksonbelle Challenge is to use some or all of the colors Red, Green, Black, and Blue with Jacksonbelle products! :D You can find the challenge on the Jacksonbelle Blog. Make sure to play along because there is a contest going on with HUGE prizes! For my new stuff I pulled out this ADORABLE new image from Stampavie called "Kitten"! Isn't it so cute? I colored in the image with my Copic markers and after putting the card together I used some fun embellishments to jazz it up a bit! I added some ribbon and rhinestones and then glued my card together, and Voila! I was done! :D

Well, that's it for today's card! Make sure to check out this week's challenge details on the Jacksonbelle blog as well as the other Jacksonbelle girls!

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Heather Lee-Reppen: Ink on my Ear

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss...

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade

10 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Oh, how sweet! Fun layout too Steph.

Jekka said...

Love, Love, Love this image. Thanks for the smile today.

Carly said...

How super sweet! I love that image and fun layout!

Heather said...

This is so cute! Great job!

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh sweet card! Love this image more and more...

Lynda Benden said...

Awe Steph, this is absolutely darling! I LOVE the image, your coloring is fantastic!

Jill said...

This is so darn cute! Love it!

Michelle said...

Love how you made this brighter - really fun!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!

Lana said...

Omg this is so sweet and love the colours
Lana x