Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Your Next Stamp 1st Design Team Call

Ok, I am definitely going out on a limb here but I have found a new stamp company that I just ADORE and they are currently searching for a new design team so I thought..."Why not?" You can find their dt call here! The company I am talking about is called "Your Next Stamp" and it's name is perfect! Haha! If you don't know what I am talking about, check it out yourself! SUPER CUTE! They just opened up a couple of weeks ago and I can already tell that they are going to be a huge hit!

Ok, so their requirement for us was to post two of our favorite cards. Now, I have lots of favorites but I decided to focus on two that showcase different coloring skills that I use (most of their images require coloring) so I decided to show off my prismacolor pencil technique and my watercolor technique. I am not sure that you will agree that they are my best but I definately feel that they are two of my very favorites! :D



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job!! Your cards are adorable!!

Jen Tapler said...

Steph that cupcake card is still one of my faves you've ever done!! I still have it "starred" in my Google Reader to CASE one of these days. I love it!!! Good luck!

Nina said...

Well, I personally LOVE your work!! Good luck!!!