Monday, August 3, 2009

There's Magic In The Air! :)


Sorry for not having this information sooner but I didn't have any internet access since we are still away from home. We arrived in Iowa from Florida yesterday evening and won't head back to Colorado until tomorrow afternoon.

Anyway, this is my first card as a designer for "There's Magic In The Air" and I couldn't be more excited! Every Monday someone from the design team will host a challenge and today's challenge (which is hosted by Nina) is to create a celebration card. The challenges will also focus on a new image and today's card is featuring the first image from "There's Magic In The Air"! He is called Orson with cake and he is just so cute! I must admit that I was giggling the whole time I colored him! I just couldn't get over how cute he looked! He is a digital image that you can pick up for FREE! Seriously, go get him! Also, if you decide to play, you will be entered to win a prize! Check out the blog for more details!

Well, that's it for me! We are going fishing this afternoon and I am so excited! Enjoy your week! My regular posting will resume in no time, I promise!

6 comments:

Nina said...

(((oh, squeeling with delight))) :O) Thanks, you guys are the best!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Really cute card, Stephanie. Love the colors you used.

Nilla said...

Sweet, sweet card, he is so cute Orson! Hugs Nilla

Curt in Indy said...

Love what you did with the image! Great card! Best, Curt

Leigh Anne said...

Love this color combo you used! and of course the bling! :)

Denise Clark said...

I love this image. He is adorable!

Where are you in Iowa? That's where I live! You could stop in for a cup of java and a stamp session. :)