Friday, August 14, 2009

It's a Rainy, Dreary, Day!


Today's card is using this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge! I used my sweet Rachelle Anne Miller Lily & Milo stamp on my card and watercolored it with my Stampin' Write markers and blender pen! After I was finished with my water coloring I then added some dazzling diamonds to certain areas for a little bit of sparkle! The patterned paper I used is my new SU! Cottage Wall paper! I LOVE purples and thought this paper was absolutely gorgeous when I saw it in the catalog. Well now that I have it in my hands I have realized how right I was! :D Ok, so I changed the sketch a little bit. The sketch includes a rectangle that hangs off the lower right side but since my image wouldn't allow it I put it on the upper right side! :D

Well, that's it for today's card. Make sure you stop by Taylor's blog to see her card as well as this week's featured sampler: Julie Lacey! I can't wait to see what you create with this week's sketch!

Want to see more? Sure you do! Make sure you check out the rest of the fabulous Cupcake Samplers! They're sure to be great!

Jami Sibley: More is More
Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge
Donna Baker: Serenity in Stamping
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink a Stamp
Vicki Chrisman: This Art That Makes Me Happy
Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

pure sweetness Steph! Fabulous image and you colored it beautifully!...even with people pestering you at your door! LOL!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Sooo CUTE!

Mandy said...

Steph,
I am one of your followers..I am working on my blogspot and I need help desperately. I just want a cute background, a cute header, and I really want to learn how to add my own signature. Your blog is so adorable and absolutely one of my favorites...any suggestions...your help would be so appreciated!
Mandy
mandy01foreman@hotmail.com
stampinscrappinbymandy.blogspot.com

Denise Young said...

cute card! BTW...
I like your hair color change. You looked more blonde from pictures when I first started folowing your blog.You are definately a brunette. Am I right?

CarlaKH said...

gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute card girlie!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!