Thursday, July 9, 2009

You Make Life Sparkle


I just LOVE this new digi image from Paper Makeup Stamps! Her name is Shaela and she is just so cute! :) I wanted to participate in the PMS release challenge which was to CASE one of Katie's cards. It was really hard for me to pick a card so I decided to choose one that was very unique! Here is the card I chose to CASE. For my card I decided to color in Shaela with my colored pencils and gamsol. I then used some paper from my KI Memories pack and pulled the colors from it! I used Ruby Red for the card base and layered on some Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette, and Bermuda Bay. I cut the Pumpkin Pie piece out using my top note die and then popped the image up on top of it. The sentiment was then punched out with my oval punch and popped up as well. I then added some glitter to Shaela's wings and flower along with the word "sparkle". I finished the card up with a flower and button that I found in my stash! I hope to get a better picture of it tomorrow. The sun did not come out at all today and since my photo tent light is still broken, this will just have to do for now!

Well, that's it for today's card! I will have a Unity card to share with you tomorrow so make sure you stop back by in the morning! :D

2 comments:

Linda said...

hey friend....

I love you bee card layout aswome paper and awsome too very cute hotwheels

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh, how CUTE!!