Monday, June 22, 2009

Here For You


Well, I will be husband-less for a week which means I have LOTS of time to stamp and clean! :D I am really going to miss him but at the same time I know it will be some much need "me" time. I have already made a few cards using some of my new SU! products and I can't wait to share them with you!

Now on to today's card! I made this card a little while back and completely forgot to show it on here. This is one I made for an older SCS sketch challenge. I decided to pull out some Stampin' Up! paper that will be retiring this month and pair it with my flower dies and Friends 24-7 set. I really do love this set and finally got around to purchasing it. You can expect to see it featured on more of my cards in the near future!

Well, that's really about it for this card. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I am off to dust (yuck)! Take care!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the most fab bows i have EVER seen. I love it :)
Have a great week alone, me time is nice, especially when you get to stamp ;)

Joanne (jojot) said...

lovely....so glad you shared

Carolina said...

What an elegant card!!! Hope you have a wonderful week of you time!!!

leanne said...

Great card Steph! Did you get lots of new goodies? Do you have the new catty yet? Call me if you get bored...

Elizabeth said...

This is so pretty! Please come by my blog as I have something for you.