Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a LONG week!

I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I am that it is FINALLY the weekend (for me anyway)! This has been one of the longest weeks of my life and I know that next week will be even worse! We have had something going on every night after school this week and I am ready for a break! With school coming to a close we have had tons of award ceremonies, concerts, and youth stuff that we have had to do. That is outside of school too! During school I have had tons of field trips and activities taking place that have really wore me out! On Tuesday we took a walking field trip to the Supermarket. On Tuesday we had took a field trip to the Zoo (which was a nightmare). And today we had our annual Field Day! I forgot how exhausting it is to be in the sun all day long! Let's just say that due to my busy schedule I have had absolutely no time to stamp OR work in my yard! It's the pits! :)

Anyway, I still don't have anything crafty to share but I did want to share these pictures with you. My brother found a fox pup under a building near one of the mines in our town and caught him. We decided to snap some pictures while he had him but he didn't want to wait too long before he took it to it's mother just in case the mother would take off and leave her pup behind.
Isn't it so cute? It was obviously getting hot being in my brother's arms so it started to pant. It was also chewing on his finger just like a puppy would! It was so sweet!

Before I go, I wanted to share the majestic lion again! I know I shared him with you last year but he is absolutely stunning! He reminds me so much of God's amazing power. If you have ever read the Chronicles of Narnia or seen the movies then you know just what I mean! There is a reason why they call him the king of the beasts! :) God knew exactly what He was doing when he created this magnificent creature!
Just look at him! How can you not be moved?

Anyway, that's today's post! I promise to have a card for tomorrow! Stay tuned until then!

No comments: