Sunday, April 26, 2009

I know, I know, I'm a bad blogger.

Good evening! I have had one hectic week! I spent the weekend in Ft. Collins chaperoning a choir trip. We went to a dinner theater where we had the most amazing meal (with dessert) and watched an absolutely terrific performance of the movie "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers". If you haven't seen that movie, you should. It's a great movie! Anyway, the actors and actresses did such a phenomenal job! It was a great remake of the movie! I wish we could have taken pictures but we obviously weren't allowed to. The main character Adam looked almost identical to the one in the movie!

So because I was gone, I haven't been able to get much stamping in so I decided tonight would be the perfect opportunity to play along with the There She Goes challenge. This month's challenge was to pick one of our first cards ever created and compare it to one of our recent favorites (preferable from There She Goes). Well, here we go!

This is the first card that I ever created without any assistance from a workshop. I made this card in February of last year. Looking back I realize it wasn't too bad for having no experience on my own!

Now here is a picture of my favorite card that I made THIS February!

I must admit that I am amazed at how much improvement I have made in a year! I know that I couldn't have done it without all of the inspiration that I find from Splitcoast and other bloggers! I have been influenced by so many talented stampers and they have helped shape who I am as a stamper!

Well, that's it for me tonight! I hope to share a new card with you tomorrow! :) Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Isn't it fun to look back at our first creations? Love your card!

You were in my neighborhood this weekend! I hope you enjoyed your visit :)

Lisa H. said...

yeah, your first card isn't bad AT ALL! it is really pretty. Love your FAVE, it is a beauty!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This was so much fun looking back on how far everyone has come.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

You definitely did a great job on your first "independent" card! I still come across cards that I have made and am like "what in the world was I thinking?!" lol!

Thanks so much for playing along with us Steph!