Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Cuppie Calendars!

September Calendar Page

December Calendar Page

Good morning! I wanted to share 2 more pages of my calendar that I have finished along with the newly decorated stand! :D I actually decorated the stand AFTER I made the pages so I might end up taking the ribbon off the pages because I have noticed how much they clash with the stand! Haha! Anyway, the images are from the SASI set called A Year of Sweets 3. I used my Prismacolor Pencils to color in the images and layered them on some card stock. I then added some ribbon behind each image. For some reason my camera didn't want to take a good picture so I ended up giving up! Haha! I decorated the stand using my Chocoalate Chip ribbon and Baja Breeze ribbon. I then took Ana's idea and added some pretty flowers to the front of the stand! I really do like how it turned out and it matches the color scheme of my ever evolving craft room! Haha! Well, that's it for this post! Stay tuned because I will have a card to share a little later this afternoon! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: