Friday, January 30, 2009

Last Week's Viva La Verve With a Twist of Flowers!


Well, since I had my momentary brain lapse, I am just now getting around to sharing this card with you! This is the card I made for last week's Viva la Verve Sketch With a Twist of Flowers challenge! Apparently I did an ok job on it too because Amber asked me to sample this week's sketch! Haha! Sorry for not posting it sooner. It's too bad I am such a ding-bat sometimes! :D Anyway, this card uses my new Verve Meditations set! This set is seriously fabulous! I just love the flowery images and the Psalm 19:14 verse in it! I used the smaller flowers for my card along with the verse. I paired them with my Candy Lane dsp and Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon. Each piece of paper was sponged with some Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink. I popped the flowers up on dimensionals and added some brads to the centers. I also added 3 brads to the bottom right corner. The final touch was the bow at the top of the card! To be honest, I love this card. I just love the feel that it has! Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Congrats on being the chosen one..hehe!! Love the card :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beautiful!!