Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Here For You


I just have to say that I am tired of battling with my camera and my computer just so I can get a decent picture! I am definitely requesting a photo tent for Christmas! I absolutely LOVE this card and hate how it looks in the picture! Grrr! Ok...I'm done whining! Thanks for letting me vent! I feel better now! Haha!

This card uses two of the There She Goes sets. The image is from the set Branching Out and the sentiment is from the set Here For You. Both of these sets are absolutely fabulous! I can't explain to you enough how talented Jessica (the designer) is! She has designed such gorgeous sets! :) Anyway, make sure you stop by her store to see what I am talking about!

The sketch I used is a remix of Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch. I loved the original sketch but forgot to make the image panel big enough for the three brads to be at the top of it. Instead of redoing it, I just decided to add them to the top of the card! I still like the look of it so I am not disappointed. The image panel was actually cut with my new Nestabilities! Can you tell that I am in love with them??? :) The designer paper on this card is by The Paper Studio! The collection is called Serendipity and it is absolutely beautiful! I love every single piece in it! I was shocked at how close the blue matched Stampin' Up!'s Baja Breeze! Woohoo!

Well, I guess that's all I've got for you today! I will be sure to post another creation tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, The Paper Studio dsp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Nestabilities, Scallop Edge Punch, Blender Pen, Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals


7 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute girl...aren't TSG sets the BOMB!!! Love them and love what you have done!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love the blue and chocolate together!! Great card, Steph!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Steph! The colors are a dream and I love these stamp sets!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute! The picture looks fabulous from where I sit...gorgeous colour and your little details are perfect!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO sweet, Stephanie! I LOVE the blue/brown combo and that little tree is too cute! Gorgeous card!

Ida said...

Very pretty card. The colors are beautiful together.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely, Stephanie. I just love your clean, beautiful style. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)