Monday, August 11, 2008

Woohoo! Today is the Big Day!


You can finally start ordering from the more than fabulous new SU! Idea Book & Catalog! Now...the catalog won't go live on the SU! website until 12:00 pm (MT) but that is only 3 hours away! :D You can always call me and get an order in early too! Now...if that isn't exciting enough...get a load of these incredible deals!

First of all, from August 11 through September 30, Stampin’ Up! is providing Never-Before-Seen savings on brand-new stamp sets: 15% off select new, die-cut stamp sets from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog--no additional purchase necessary. Click HERE for a larger, readable view of the Never-Before-Seen promotion flyer. You are not going to want to miss this incredible deal! I know I am going to take advantage of it! Some of my favorite sets are included in it!Here is an extended list of what is going to be on sale:

Item Code

Pg. #

Description

Regular Price

15% off Price

111690

32

Snow Swirled

$24.95

$21.21

111586

55

It's a Stretch

$23.95

$20.36

111544

81

Putt Putt (Not available until August 18)

$24.95

$21.21

111626

91

Eastern Blooms

$21.95

$18.66

111672

98

Pocket Silhouettes

$18.95

$16.11

111710

101

Upsy Daisy

$18.95

$16.11

111556

109

Under the Stars

$29.95

$25.46

111644

145

Heard from the Heart

$22.95

$19.51

111570

157

Contempo Alphabet

$40.95

$34.81

109381

23

Felicidades Siempre*

$17.95

$15.26


The next big news I have is that you can get your fix until Noon because Stampin' Up! has offered the Catalog Sampler, a publication showing a sampling of products from the NEW Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter 2008 Catalog & Idea Book. View the Catalog Sampler HERE. Along with the Catalog Sampler are THREE special offers! You have already seen one so that means there are two more to come! :DNew Recruit Incentive: August 11-October 11, 2008. Join as a demonstrator with the standard $199 Starter Kit and choose one stamp set out of the Fall-Winter Sampler or Idea Book & Catalog for free. Woohoo! That's exciting isn't it???
Hostess Incentive: October 1-November 30, 2008. Host a $350 workshop and choose one stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler for free. Another exciting deal if I do say so myself!
But wait...don't leave yet because there is one more special that I wanted to share with you! From August 11-October 11, you have the opportunity to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator by purchasing one of three special mini Starter Kits* priced at only $99. Click HERE to view the $99 Starter Kit Promotion details in a larger, readable view. Stampin' Up! is offering this incredible opportunity because some have found the large Starter Kit is too expensive OR they already have a lot of the items that come in the Starter Kit! I hope that you take the time to seriously consider this amazing opportunity because it truly is an amazing experience!
Now I know that's a lot to take in at once but trust me...this is the most incredible catalog that I have ever seen! I am so excited about it that I can hardly stand it! :D I am really wanting to hold a workshop (for the first time) so that I can showcase all of the incredible products in it but I am so nervous! I thought I was only going to be a hobby demo but I seriously want to shout it from the roof tops about how awesome this catalog is! Haha! So...without further ado...If you live in the United States, and you don't have a connection with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator that you buy from, then I'd LOVE to send you an Idea Book & Catalog! If you are interested email me your name, address, & phone number and I will be in contact with you! My email address is in the sidebar right under my picture!


1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

I am so excited!!! Counting down until I can place my order. :)