Friday, August 22, 2008

Super, Fantabulous, Exciting News!!!

Hmm...if you couldn't tell by my post title, I'm just a little bit excited this morning! So...do you want to know why? You do!?! Ok! :D I am super excited because the wonderful Jessica Knutson
has started her own line of stamps called There She Goes and she has asked me to be on her design team! Woohoo! I was so thrilled when she asked me to join her team because her stamps are seriously gorgeous! If you haven't seen them, make sure you check them out here. Now do you want to hear the cool thing??? You can preorder the stamps TODAY at a discounted price! How great is that??? :D Make sure you check the details on her blog if you want more information! Also, make sure you check out the other fabulous ladies that are joining me in this wonderful adventure! I am so excited to be able to work with all of these EXTREMELY talented women!

P.S. Stay tuned because I will be back in a little while to share today's TECC! It is definitely one of my favorites so you won't want to miss it!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, congrats. I can't wait to see the cards you make!!!

Amy said...

woo-hoo for you!!!!!! Congrats, I took a sneak peek at those new stamps and they are FABULOUS! Can't wait to see what you'll do with them.

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

And I am so excited to have you be on my team!

Donna Baker said...

oh yea, I saw on Jessica's announcement first - congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Stephanie!! You deserve it - can't wait to see the stamps! :)

Angela said...

Yahoo! So pumped for you-and me too! lol

Unknown said...

Hooray for Steph!
I'm so excited that you are the one of the DT member!!

Carolina said...

Woo hoo - jumping for joy for you and thanks for sharing such exciting news!!! You will be a great addition to the team and hope you have a blast!

Anonymous said...

OK so I am "patiently" waiting the end of the month for my stamps... I cant wait to see what you create with the stamps that are TRULY great... Congratulations on the DT assignment, TOTALLY COOL and get busy cuz I'm a stalkin..... :)

KelliJo

jamielady said...

Steph,
I told you that you would make a great designer!!! I am SO happy and excited for you!!! Jumping for joy!!!!
luv ya girl!!
Jamie

Rhonda Kelly said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to all your new creations. And your wedding anniversary is my husbands birthday, 7/7/67...cool! TFS

Jackie Pedro said...

I've been on vacation for a week and look at all the wonderful things you have created and such great news! Congrats to you, Stephanie!!