Sunday, August 24, 2008

More Upsy Daisy & A Sketch Challenge


Before I say anything, let me just point out that this card does not have a trace of ribbon on it! Wow! It really doesn't have any type of embellishment unless you count embossing as an embellishment! Anyway, I had to use my Upsy Daisy set again for this card just because I can't get enough of it! :D With my last order I also got some glossy glaze enamel so I thought I would test it out! I am not sure if you can really see it in the picture but let me just tell you now, that stuff is cool! Haha! I also used my new Urban Garden dsp on this card and decided to stick with the color scheme in the paper so the card is monochromatic! We have a wedding in September so this card will be perfect! I used Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch challenge for this card and wanted to keep the layout as close as possible to her original sketch and I think I pulled it off! Thanks for another fantastic sketch Julee! Well, that's all I have for today. I have been feeling ill all day so hopefully things start feeling better by tomorrow because I can't miss the first day of school! I will try to get a card posted before I leave in the morning but if I don't, plan on one that afternoon! Have a great night!

Recipe:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden dsp
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, VersaMark
Accessories: Punches, Dimensionals, Glossy Glaze Enamel




7 comments:

Allison said...

This is gorgeous and I love how it is monochromatic.
It's cards like this that made me nominate you for an award on my blog!

Mauna said...

Awesome card! Hope you feel better!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie! Love the papers, the colors and images. Thanks for playing! :)

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card, Steph!!
The colors are so gorgeous and calm -- just perfect for the stamp set.

Felicia said...

Love your card, it's so funny I originally started out using colors in the blue family as well.

ChrissyM said...

Hope your feeling better today. Lovely card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!!