Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Lavender SFYTT


I finally got to ink up my new My Favorite Things Lavender image! I love it so much and couldn't wait to finally play with it! I used Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try on this card and I really love how it turned out! I colored the image with my SU! Markers and added crystal effects to the spots. I then popped the image up on dimensionals. I also put ribbon on the side with some added "Taylor Tots" and used my new flowers from Candy! I just LOVE the colors too! Thanks for stopping by again! Make sure you stop in tomorrow morning for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge! :D Goodnight!

Recipe:
Stamps: MFT (Lavender by Annie LaPointe)
Paper: Lavender Lace, Whisper White, My Mind's Eye dp
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: SU! Markers, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Prima Flowers, Pretties Kit, Ribbon, Taylor Tots


6 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the soft spring colours you chose! Great job with the sketch, your card is wonderful!

Angela said...

Totally gorgeous colours Stephanie. You rocked that sketch!

Enjoli said...

Beautiful! I &heart;s the colors! =) Great job on the sketch!

Mothermark said...

What a precious card! Love that sketch, its way cool...Your card is just happy!

Thanks for my award....I am like you....have 4 now that I have to catch up on! Yikes!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

u did justice to the sketch! gorgeous!