Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it! The time has flown by so fast. We have definitely had a great year, that's for sure! Here are a few pictures from our wedding!
I just love this last picture! It is CLASSIC! :D

Well, in order to celebrate, we decided to just get away. We ended up going to Elitch Gardens/Six Flags in Denver along with the aquarium and the zoo! :D It was a lot of fun and a much needed get away. Here are some of the funny animal pictures that we took!
Isn't he so cute??? It was definitely a whopping 95 degrees that day so I am sure he was not too pleased!This little guy just wanted out so bad! He tried and tried. I think it looks like he's waving though! :D
Hehe. I had to throw this picture in there! Yes, I have a goofy husband who sometimes reminds me of a crazy, wild animal! :D

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! You didn't think I was going to leave you without a card though did you??? :D This was a quick and easy card! It took me 10 min. TOPS! I just used some of my favorite dp, added the ribbon, the rub-ons, and the polka dot brad. To finish the card I corner rounded the bottom and paper pierced under the sentiment. That's it!

Well, that's all I have for you tonight! Sorry for the late post! I hope everyone has a terrific night! Make sure you remember to say "I love you!" to those you love. Life is short.

Recipe:
Stamps: None
Paper: Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye dp
Ink: None
Accessories: Rub-ons, Paper Piercer, Ribbon, Brad, Corner Rounder Punch


6 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! Love the card - so cute! - Mandy

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st anniversary and many more. Your card is very cute.
iluvscrapping@iwon.com

stampinganja said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
The card is nice! Anja

Allison said...

Beautiful wedding pics and congratulations on the anniversary!

Monika/Buzsy said...

You guys looked beautiful! Sound like you had a great time celebrating your anniversary!

Ashley said...

OMGosh, it looks like you had a great anniversary and AWESOME wedding pics!!! :o) You guys are so cute and girl you are beautiful! My hubby and I will be celebrating our 4 year wedding anniv. on July 22nd. :o)

Have a great day!
Hugs, Ash~