Wednesday, July 2, 2008

As Promised...Here's Riley!


I promised Riley and here he is! Here is one version of him at least! I will be back later with a different Riley image. I made this card for today's SCS Sketch Challenge! Today's sketch challenge was absolutely amazing! It was so fun to work with and you can count on seeing more cards using this sketch! :D I had to tutor this morning and while I waited for my student to finish a problem, I worked on coloring Riley in! The picture isn't the greatest so hopefully I find time to take a better one! I really like how this card turned out. It's not too busy, yet not too simple. I was going to add a sentiment but decided to leave it off just in case I needed a quick birthday, thank you, get well, etc. card quick. Well, that's all for now! Stop by later for another fun card! Have a great afternoon!

Recipe:
Stamps: Hanna
Paper: More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye dp
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: SU! Markers, Dimensionals, Ribbon

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Riley, he is so sweet.

Allison said...

Great take on the sketch. Love your colours!

Anonymous said...

What, no chocolate ribbon?! Just teasing ya....

Dani said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors!