Sunday, June 15, 2008

More RAKs!

Yay! I received two more RAKs in the mail yesterday!

First I received this beautiful card from Tammy. Tammy and I are both in the Round Robin Pen Pals group over on SCS. It has been such fun getting to know all of the girls in that group! I just love this card! I love the colors especially! Chocolate Chip and Groovy Guava are just perfect together! They compliment each other so well! I also love the sentiment on this card. It is so inspiring! Thanks so much Tammy! It is absolutely gorgeous!

The second card I received was from my Secret Sis! Now this woman is seriously talented! :D I absolutely LOVE this card! I don't know where she got this stamp but it is amazing! I just love how she off-set it too. Everything about this card is just perfect! The colors are perfect, the image is perfect, even the little rhinestone in the middle is perfect! Thanks so much sis! You made my day!

No comments: