Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It Made My Hubby Smile! :D


I was showing Nick the cards that I made early this morning because he likes to see them and when he got to this card he SMILED! :D Haha. He usually smiles at the end and says something like "Those are really good!" but on this one he actually smiled as he looked at it. I am hoping that means it's good and I am also hoping that it doesn't mean all of my other cards are NOT good. Hehe. Anyway, I had to share that with you because it made me happy! For this card I used today's SCS sketch challenge. I was wanting to combine challenges but I decided instead to make a fun card using whatever I want without much limitation. I am glad I did too because it turned out cute! I am officially out of this cute polka dot ribbon though. It's funny how I couldn't figure out how to use it before and now I have used it all! I guess I need to make another Hobby Lobby run for some more! To give the card a little bit of dimension I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals along with the layered square and rectangle. I just think a card looks so flat if I don't use dimensionals! For some added bling I put a rhinestone brad in the middle of the flower. It was the perfect touch! Thanks so much for stopping by. We are off to youth group now! We have been missing it due to the fact that we were out of town the past two weeks. I am sure the teens think we have abandoned them. Haha. Have a terrific night!

Recipe:
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
Paper: Orchid Opulance, Whisper White, KI Memories dp
Ink: Black StazOn, Orchid Opulance, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals, Pretties Kit, Word Window Punch, Blender Pens

No comments: