Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Stink You're Sweet!


I just loved Carrie's inspiration challenge for this month! The colors in it are just fantastic! I decided that it would be perfect paired with Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch from this past week. I had decided this afternoon that no matter what card I made, I was going to use an image from my Pun Fun set because I have hardly used those stamps at all! They are so cute too! I don't know what my problem is! Hehe. Well, I think that's all for now. Not much to say about this card. The picture isn't the greatest and I wish I would have used whisper white cardstock instead of the very vanilla. Oh well! Have a terrific evening!

Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy! I will draw a winner next week!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pun Fun

Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, KI Memories dp

Ink: Black StazOn, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Certainly Celery

Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Punches

6 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so sweet!! I love it. Thanks for playing along with us!
~Pam

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is great! Nice job on the challenge.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute. I adore the color combination. Thanks for playing my challenge. :)

Megan said...

Haha I love that set!!! Very cute card!

Cat Tidwell said...

What an adorable card! So very pretty and love the colors that you drew out from the challenge picture and used together!

Unknown said...

This is a very striking card - beautiful work.