Monday, May 5, 2008

Today's Technique Lover's Challenge: Diorama Card!


Today's Techniqe Lover's Challenge on Splitcoast was to make a diorama card! I was a little nervous at first because they looked complicated but it really wasn't! However, it didn't turn out quite like I had pictured. I was hoping to use my monkeys in this card but it was impossible to cut them out so I settled for some jungle looking flowers. I also sponged the back piece with my white pastel chalk to make it look like there were clouds in the sky but that doesn't show up too well on this card. I guess I'm not super happy with this card but, hey, it's still a diorama card! I hope everyone is enjoying their evening! I am pretty lonely here. I miss my hubby already! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more cards!

Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, All Holidays
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Circle Punches, Sticky Strip, SU! Markers, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Sponges, SU! Pastels

1 comment:

Megan said...

Beautiful!!! I love the colors you chose and how you laid the flowers. Steph, you seriously are amazing at this!