Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge!


I actually got to do this sketch last night before I went to bed because it looked fairly easy and it was posted early! :D I really enjoyed this sketch. It was fun and easy to work with. This card came together really quickly. I used my coluzzle to cut out the circle of Ginger Blossom dsp and I then cut it in half. Other than that, I think this card is pretty self-explanatory. I think it is a very pretty card. I am not sure who this one is going to yet. I may give it to my Secret Sis. We will have to see. Well, I am in charge of T-Church again tonight so I am a little stressed about that. I will be back with another card when I get home though! Have a great evening everyone!

Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, All Holidays
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral, Ginger Blossom dsp
Ink: Black StazOn, Ruby Red
Accessories: Blender Pen, Coluzzle, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Brads

No comments: