Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Was the Sketch Designer on Tamara's Blog!

Yes, I know it was last week Saturday but I sadly didn't get the opportunity to announce it then. I was hoping to, but with everything that happened, it didn't get done. :( I was SO excited when Tamara asked me to be her featured sketch designer. I was completely shocked too! I immediately looked for a sketch that I liked and chose this one. You should check out the picture I sent her too! Haha. It was my school picture. I literally could not find a picture of myself without Nick! Haha. That was the only one I had! It is funny. Here are my two cards that I made for the sketch. The first one I made for Cassie's wedding (dark purple was her main color) and the second card is the one I made for my mom's Mother's Day card! I love how they turned out!



Thanks for stopping by! Life has been completely crazy here. After missing 3 days of school I am killing myself trying to catch up and get everything done. Tomorrow is our last day of school and I haven't even started my report cards! Yikes! I have a feeling I am going to be completely stressed these next few days!

Recipe for Cherish Card:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Dimensionals, Ribbon

Recipe for Mother's Day Card:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Fall Flowers dsp
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie~ I did not forget to send your friends package. We had alot going on with my daughter who has asthma. Its been a nightmare. I will be shipping out a big box Friday. Kris Reynolds