Friday, May 9, 2008

I Was Awarded Again! :D


Yay! I recieved the Arte Y Pico Award again! This time I was awarded by Nicole and Jaime! Both girls have GORGEOUS blogs so be sure to check them out! I have been inspired by both of them and it was such an honor for them to pick me! Thanks so much girls! :D

As a nominee for the Arte Y Pico Award you are to pick five blogs that, based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community, you think earn the award. You list their names and links to their blogs, on your blog, and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know you've nominated them for the Arte Y Pico award! Each winner shows the award along with the name of the person who gave them the award with a link to their blog.

Now I have to pick 5 more blogs. This is always the tough part because there are so many beautiful blogs out there!

Clouds: Clouds' Color Garden
Mercy: Lord Have Mercy
Wendy: It's All About Stamping
Angie J.: Chic n' Scratch
Angie W.: That Angie Girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it to me :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks!! :)