Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Colored My Flowers!


Here is another card that I made for Jen's SOA challenge a while back. We were supposed to make a card using this sketch. I had been wanting to try dying the flowers in my Pretties kit and I figured this would be the perfect card for it! I got my inspiration from this fantastic picture. Why I like it so much, I'm not sure. The colors are just so striking (imho). I never would have thought of putting these colors together, but I think they look great! Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! Make sure to check back here tomorrow morning for another Friday Cupcake Challenge! :D It is a fun one!



Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Naturals Ivory, More Mustard, Basic Gray, Bravo Burgundy, Bordering Blue
Ink: Black StazOn, More Mustard, Bravo Burgandy, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Pretties Kit, Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card!

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!
I am hoping you'll be coming up to Colorado Springs on Sunday afternoon for the Stamp Out Breast Cancer event I told you about. We are going to make a bunch of lovelies!
Genelle