Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


To all of you wonderful moms out there, Happy Mother's Day! To everyone else, good morning! We, sadly, don't get to spend today with either of our moms or grandmas. It is very sad. I miss them so much. We will, however, get to see them next weekend so that is when they will be receiving their gifts! :D Here is another card that I made for Mother's Day. Again, I will tell you that it's not for my mom. She is on here too often! You will just have to be patient mommy! :D You will like it, trust me! I will just have to post that Mother's Day card late! I hope you all don't mind. Anyway, I made this card for another one of Tamara's sketch challenges! I want to mention that I am capable of coming up with my own sketch, I just LOVE a good challenge and they are all over the place! Hehe. Sorry if these sketches challenges are getting old. I just can't stop myself! It's a serious addiction. For this card I pulled out the fun Doodle That set again. I realized that I NEVER use this set. In fact, I think I have only really used it once before this week. That is so sad because the stamps are adorable. I just forgot I had it! I will use it more often, trust me! Well, I am headed for church! I will post another card (from a challenge of some sort, hehe) when I get back! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays, Doodle That
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Ginger Blossom dsp
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Punches, SU! Markers, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beatiful card. I love the colors.
JoAnn B. iluvscrapping@iwon.com