Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Card That Took Too Long


I used Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge for this card. I tried using a circle for this sketch but just couldn't get it to look right so I decided to use this almost circular stamped flower image instead. I really love these colors together! They make such a sweet card! I also had to add the sentiment where it is because I had made a boo-boo and needed to cover it up! Haha. Oh the joys of stamping! Overall I am pleased with this card. I will admit that it took me much too long for as simple as it is. I just couldn't get it right. Oh well. That happens from time to time. I hope you enjoy! Also, my posts will be sporadic over the next week because I am doing follow up in a van behind my husband and a bunch of other men as they make their 250 mile trek on a road bike! I will hopefully have some neat pictures to show you when I get back though! Enjoy your holiday weekend everyone! :D


Recipe:
Stamps: Stitched Exotics

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Fall Flowers dsp, Print Packs dsp

Ink: Always Artichoke

Accessories: Build-a-brads, Punches, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Rub-ons, Paper Piercer

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super sweet card!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing, Steph!
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

chloe said...

LOve your blog you have some AMAZING CARDS!!