Saturday, May 10, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch with 3 Pieces of Ribbon!


Good evening everyone! Happy Saturday to all of you. It was a beautiful day here. Nick and I had a great day! It was so nice to get the house cleaned yesterday. That meant that today we didn't have much to do! I got LOTS of stamping time in. I was trying really hard to get all of Jen Tapler's Stampin' Out Alzheimers challenges finished. I actually didn't do all of them though because she had quite a few scrapbook challenges and, I can honestly say I have never tried scrapbooking. However, I did do one! I will show it to you next week sometime. It was scary, and it's not the prettiest, but it is a two spreader! :D For all of you scrapbook fans out thehttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifre. I respect you! I really want to get into it now though. Jen has me hooked. Haha! I love how much easier it is to envision a scrapbook page than a card. The pictures are the perfect source of inspiration! Anyway, I made this card using and Jen's challenge to use 3 different pieces of ribbon. For some reason I really struggled with this card. I wasn't sure how to work with the layout and getting three pieces of ribbon on a card is HARD! I still don't know how I feel about this card. It's growing on me. Maybe you could offer some insight! Thanks for checking in!

Recipe:
Stamps: Friendship Blooms
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Fall Flowers dsp
Ink: Really Rust
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch, Rub-ons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it, Steph!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Jenn said...

Love the colors you chose for this card! It looks great!