Friday, April 4, 2008

A Sketch Challenge For Someone Sweet

I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #42 for this card. I made it for someone who I won't mention for fear she will check my blog! She will know who she is when she receives it in the mail! :D Anyway, I decided that I wanted to use the Tart & Tangy set along with the Summer Picnic dsp because I hadn't had the chance to yet and I was feeling like celebrating this warm weather we are having! I also wanted to use the build-a-brads and my rub-ons too! I have made a vow to myself to use all of my new stuff this weekend since my hubby is gone! So far, I am doing pretty good. I am just behind on stamp sets. My sets have tripled in number since I became a demonstrator! Ok, back to the card. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I feel like there is something missing but I can't put my finger on it. The circle isn't as big as I would have liked it to be but I am still waiting on my largest circle punch and my coluzzle to come. Well, I think that is about all for now! Leanne and I are going to go watch the promenade tonight. I am excited to see all of the beautiful dresses. I have to admit, I miss prom. Getting dressed up once a year is so exciting! I probably won't be doing much of that anymore, besides being in weddings. Hopefully I will be on later to show you some pictures! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Friday night!



Recipe:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy
Paper: Summer Picnic dsp, Old Olive, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Build-a-brad, Ribbon, Rub-ons, Dimensionals, Punches, Paper Piercer, Gel Pen
Technique: Paper Piercing

4 comments:

Diane said...

I adore those colors!!!Great card!

A Stamper's Journey said...

Great card. I love your choice of colors. Very springy.

Anonymous said...

I love the card. So happy and fun!
Hugs and smiles

Jenn said...

Adorable card! Terrific choice of colors :)