Monday, April 7, 2008

A Double Slider Card!




I saw these awesome cards on Dawn's blog and decided I had to make my own! Dawn has a great video tutorial that shows exactly how they work so if you want to watch the sliders come out like magic just hop on over to her site! Again I decided to use my rub-ons and I have officially fallen in love with them! They are (in my opinion) so much easier than stamps because you know for sure that they are going to go on straight! Hehe! The image always comes out clear too! Now, they could NEVER replace stamps but they are fun to use! I have to say though, I am impressed with this card. Not because of how it looks but because of how it works! I made it and I still can't figure it out! Ha! Nick was even impressed with it! Speaking of Nick, he is gone! :( He left this morning around 5 a.m. to go work in Wyoming for the week. This will be the longest that we have been apart since we've been married. I have to admit, I already miss him like crazy! And to think, we did this for months at a time when we were dating/engaged! Anyway, I know he is making the big bucks up there and it will be worth it. I guess I am going to go to bed now though. It is getting late and morning will be here before I know it! Oh, look forward to some more fun cards/projects throughout the week! Leanne's birthday is tomorrow so I made her a cool treat. Make sure to stop by her blog to wish her a Happy Birthday! :D Until then, goodnight!

Recipe:
Stamps: None!
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral
Ink: None!
Accessories: Ribbon, Build-a-brad, Punches, Plastic bag, Rub-ons, Staples, Paper Piercer, Sticky Strip

No comments: