Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sweet Saturday!

And sweet it is! It is sunny and warm today! A whopping 60 degrees! It's incredible here. The sun here in Colorado is so powerful too so it makes it feel like it is in the mid 70s! I LOVE COLORADO! :D Anyway, I didn't have a whole lot of time to stamp today because Nick and I spent a lot of the day outdoors. I did however make a sticky note holder! I had been wanting to make one of these for quite some time and I finally got around to doing it. As most of you know, I am a huge fan of bright colors so I used as many as I could! I hope you enjoy!When we get my desk done I will be sure to get a picture of it on the desk! Oh, I am also going to make a pen to go with it. That will hopefully happen in the near future!

Recipe:
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Whisper White, Only Orange, DP
Ink: Only Orange, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise, StazOn Black
Accessories: Acrylic Picture Frame, Ribbon, On Board Letters, Sticky Note Pad, Dimensionals, Tombow Glue, Iridescent EP, Sponge Daubers
Technique: Embossing

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is SO cute Steph!! You know, you could even give those away as gifts! How stinkin' cute. I am so jealous of your creativity! :)