Friday, March 14, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It! (Hehe...I'm a nerd!)

You heard right, Stephanie is officially a SU! demonstrator! I currently have 0 customers and am always looking for some potential buyers so...if you need anything...let me know! Since I am a demonstrator now, I have a new SU! website. It is currently under construction but I would love it if you gave it a little peek. I am working on uploading some of my new projects onto it and I have a calendar of some upcoming events that will be taking place. If you are interested, let me know, I would love to talk to you! Just a reminder, Sale-a-bration is still going on but it will expire on Monday (March 17th) so if you would like to order one and want to earn some free stamp sets, let me know! You can view the great SAB catalog by clicking on the picture.


You can also purchase some amazing sets from our new Occasions Mini catalog right now too.

Be sure to check it out because there are some adorable new sets in there! I have already made a couple of purchases from it and I am so excited to get them! I will show you what I got soon! If you would like to take a look at that brochure click here. Obviously the catalog is available to view as well.

Thanks for checking me out! I am just so excited I can hardly stand it!

3 comments:

Megan said...

YAY...I'm official! A wanna-be SU demonstrator! :) Your website worked perfect.. it only took me 2 hours to figure out what I wanted..hehe!

Thanks again for taking the time to chat with me today.. you are loved and missed more than you know!!

Megan said...

I forgot to say earlier...when I placed my order it allowed me to pick two different paper packs! I thought I would just try and enter a different item number and see if it would take it, and it did. :) Okay, that's all!

Maren said...

CONGRATS!! Welcome to the SU! world!!