Friday, February 29, 2008

My First Thursday Sketch Challenge AND Baby Card!

Well, I made a baby card like I said I would, but this isn't for the friend I mentioned earlier! I have another friend who just found out she was pregnant so I am going to send her this gender neutral card to congratulate her! :D She actually got married AFTER Nick and I did so it was quite the surprise to hear she was pregnant! I am excited for them though! I also decided to try the Thursday Sketch Challenge on Lindsay's blog. She has such a great blog! Make sure to check her stuff out. She makes my stuff look pathetic! Hehe. I am pretty pleased with how this card turned out. This is literally the only baby stamp that I have so I had to make it work. The crib image is from the SU! set Very Punny and the sentiment is a stamp I got from Hobby Lobby. I thought it fit perfectly with the image though! I colored in the baby with Stampin' Write Markers and I sponged the edge of the sentiment piece with Pretty in Pink. It was very easy to make. In fact, I think it took less time than any other card I have made, believe it or not. I hope you enjoy it!

Recipe:
Stamps: Very Punny
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Sponge, Ribbon, Stampin' Write Markers

2 comments:

Megan said...

Super cute! I haven't ever seen that stamp. I love it! So who is pregnant? Anyone I know? :)

Lindsay said...

Stephanie!!

I love what you did with the sketch!! Thanks so much for trying it out!!

Have a stampy day!

Lindsay
http://www.inmystamproom.com