Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I LOVE Mail! :D

Again, no stamping got done today but....
Yay! I got TWO packages in the mail today! Could I be any happier? :D First of all I want to say "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" to
Cindy for the AMAZING blog candy! Make sure to check out her blog. She is extremely talented! This is the first blog candy that I have ever won and I wanted it SO bad. I had literally been searching for this stamp set everywhere and then I won it! I also LOVE the card and calendar that she made. They are adorable. The calendar is definitely going to be sitting on my new desk! I am so excited! As if you couldn't tell. Hehe.


The second package that I received in the mail was the stuff that I ordered off of Scrapbookpal.com. The shipping was incredibly fast (literally 2 days...they shipped it 10 min. after I ordered it...not exaggerating) and the shipping was FREE! I couldn't believe it! I would highly suggest ordering from them because they have awesome prices and their customer service is (obviously) impeccable. I honestly couldn't find the prices lower anywhere and trust me, I checked. The tombow glue is a must have for stampers. It works just like the two way glue pen only, in my opinion, it's even more versatile. I had also been dying to get a paper crimper, so I did. Oh, by the way, the edge distresser was free! Obviously it was a good shopping experience and I would highly recommend them.


Well, for those of you who were wondering. I had my first day of tutoring today and it was lots of fun. It was such an easy way to make some extra cash! The little girl I am tutoring is the sweetest thing, she just knows how to distract herself. I hope that I can really help her and maybe even reach her. She hasn't had the easiest life. Poor thing. Well, I think that's all for today. I definitely won't have time to stamp tomorrow either because I will be at Parent/Teacher conferences until 8:30 p.m. and then I will have to catch the tail end of our youth group service. I don't count on getting home until 10. :( Oh well, life goes on. I guess that's the life of a teacher/youth pastor's wife. Thanks again for stopping by! I hope I managed to entertain you somewhat! :D

5 comments:

Maren said...

What a load! Congrats!

Misty said...

Congrats to you! Great blog!
Misty in New Mexico

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Conmgrats to you. awesome blog candy. It's like christmas, huh !!!
tfs.
chat

Amy Sheffer said...

Lucky girl, you! Thanks for your comments on my blog, too. You're so very sweet!

Megan said...

Wow, that is some awesome stuff you got! What did you have to do to win that? I checked out her blog..you are right, she's very crafty!! Hope you're having a great weekend!