Monday, February 4, 2008

2nd Grade Valentines!

My teaching partner and I made these cute Valentines for our 2nd graders! I got this fun idea from Dawn's blog. Make sure to check it out! We know that they will love them. We went with the very cute Wild About You stamp set because we knew the kids would love the fun animals. For our colors we choose SU! Pixie Pink and Green Galore card stock and ink. To make the Valentines we took a piece of card stock that was 8 1/2 x 4" and scored it at 3" and at 6 1/4". We used the SU! slit punch to hold the bags of sweet tarts in and ribbon to secure the bottom flap shut. They were very simple to make and we had a blast doing it!




4 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Hi Stephanie! Thanks for your comment on my blog this week. Glad to "meet" you. Welcome to blogging, too. Your valentines are totally cute and I know your class will love them!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are awesomely sweet. I'm sure they'll love them. Great colours--makes me want to break that stamp set out. :0) Mel

Amy said...

How gorgeous! I have been swaying towards getting Wild About You and the more I see with it the more I think I am going to get it! Well done!

Susy Gerber said...

Hi Steph!

I am a life coach and short term missionary with my hubby at LeaderTreks, a studentleadership development organization. I'm putting together weekly connection events for youth pastor's wives. If you'd be willing to help me assess your needs,please go to the link provided below to complete a short survey.

Please join us for a conference call on Tuesday, March 25 at 7:30pm (CT to discuss survey results and possible solutions to one of the top 3 challenges facing youth pastor's wives.

To participate simply call (641) 715-3200 and enter code 220970#.

Please feel free to me, Susy with any further questions or input at SusyGerber@gmail.com.


http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=yIEJQ7IJxUiHJVdoE06MBQ_3d_3d