Monday, March 31, 2008
Friday, March 21, 2008
Here is an up close picture of what these cute candy matchbooks look like. We did them in a hurry so they aren't the greatest. I didn't care a whole lot though because of the large amount I had to make and the little time I had to make them!
Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Lavender Lace, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, WW, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Lavender Lace, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Stapler, Corner Rounder, Candy
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
The wonderful Free Wheelin' Promotion starts TODAY! Yay! :D Here's the dealio, if you buy a stamp set from the chart below you will receive the coordinating jumbo wheel for FREE! This is such an incredible deal and I am sad to discover that I could have gotten a free wheel if I would have waited to purchase Pun Fun. By the way, everyone should order that set. It is so versatile and cute! :D There are lots of great sets to choose from so make sure you don't miss this awesome deal! If you are interested in a set, let me know! Also, if you would like to print out the brochure, click on the link in the right hand column.
Item Number Description Price 112848 Wonderful You bundle
Includes Wonderful You stamp set and free Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel
$33.95 112851 Life's a Breeze bundle
Includes Life's a Breeze stamp set and free Something Fishy jumbo wheel
$29.95 112850 Pun Fun bundle
Includes Pun Fun stamp set and free Sweet Stars jumbo wheel
$30.95 112847 Year after Year bundle
Includes Year after Year stamp set and free See You Around jumbo wheel
$30.95 112849 Stitched Exotics bundle
Includes Stitched Exotics stamp set and free It's Beautiful jumbo wheel
$33.95 112853 Enjoy Every Moment bundle
Includes Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and free Daisy Dash jumbo wheel
Friday, March 14, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Stamps: Garden Whimsy
Paper: Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Always Artichoke
Ink: Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Dimensionals, Stickles, White Gel Pen, Hobby Blade
Monday, March 10, 2008
Stamps: Doodle This, Sweet Shapes
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Dimensinals
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Here is a card that I made to accompany the cute treat! I partially cased a card that Amy did. She too has an incredible blog that you NEED to check out! Well, sorry for the short post tonight but I haven't seen my hubby all day! We had our SU! card party today so I will have cards to share from that soon!
Stamps: Very Punny, Sweet Shapes
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Marvelous Magenta
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Punches, Dimensionals, SU! Markers
Technique: Paper Piercing
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
My wonderful friend Megan tagged me! First run over and check her blog! She is random but I love it! :D
Here are the rules:
-Post a link to the person who tagged you
-Post the rules on your blog
-Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
-Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
-Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
1. My husband and I love to make funny faces at each other for some random entertainment!
2. We are also hooked on "The Office" even though we don't get any t.v. channels. We have to rent it through NetFlix!
3. I don't have to teach on Fridays...EVER! :D
4. I can't get enough of the gorgeous mountains right outside our doorstep! (I'll post a picture so you understand)
5. I think it's Christmas when our class gets an order from Scholastic! I LOVE books!
6. I "let them rip" when I am in the privacy of my home...maybe I shouldn't share that. Hehe. (My husband said to put it...and he doesn't think I will...boy will I show him!)
7. I get sick to my stomach almost every night. It has happened since I was in elementary school.
8. My SU! catalog is falling apart because I look at it too much.
9. I am obsessed with Disney movies AND their soundtracks. Guess what my students listen to when I am feeling the urge at school??? Hehe.
10. I hate boogers...like I REALLY hate them! Why is it that men insist on using their fingers when a kleenex is within arms reach? I have yet to figure it out! I guess I should probably get over it since I teach 2nd grade!
Well, there you have it...randomness about me...some embarrassing...some not so surprising. I am not sure who to tag yet besides my good friend Angie. For now, if you read this blog entry, consider yourself TAGGED! :D
And as promised, here are some pictures of our gorgeous view!
2 bunches asparagus (about 2 lbs.)
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup packed freshly shredded parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Hold the end of an asparagus stalk and bend until it snaps off. Repeat with remaining stalks and discard woody ends.
2. Toss asparagus with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss well. Arrange asparagus in an even layer in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake until asparagus is crisp-tender and cheese is browned, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve hot or warm.